segunda-feira, 26 de outubro de 2015

Reading for the week!

My readings for the week!
I am very happy with my visit in Exeter. The team is very nice and all universities’ support is unbelievable.
Since 2010 I’m dedicating all my time to scientific knowledge. When I looking back just have to say, Uowww!! How many things me and my family did!
First of all, I don’t know if was courage or I were completely terrify with that idea, I could not help my daughter. However, doesn’t matter, because we are happy with my choice to put forward my academic’s thought. Because this choice, we changed all our lives, moved to Coimbra and, now, I am living in England. Of course the main purpose is that to do a well good tesis which can be possible to create any link hear or elsewhere. This is necessary because I don’t know where we are going after our landing in Brazil, planning to June 2017,

Well, let me go because I had my reading yet, ;)

Um comentário:

Página Inicial